美女们的唠叨(女人的唠叨到底多可怕)
Another Rape Poem
又一首强暴诗
Brenna Twohy
〈Another Rape Poem〉中文版由女人迷编辑翻译
To the guy in the back of the room complaining about listening to another rape poem.
给现场那些抱怨又要听一首强暴诗的人们。
When people ask me why
人们问我为什么
it took two years of writing poems
要花两年写一首诗
to write this poem
写一首这样的诗
to write the rape poem,
写一首强暴诗,
I will tell them all about you.
我会告诉他们关于你的一切。
How you watch this stage
你看着这个舞台
the same way you watch CSI,
如同看着另一集 CSI 犯罪现场,
you already know what’s coming next,
你已经知道接下来会发生什么事
it’s just another mangled body,
所以舞台上的,只是另一具残破的身体
I am just another hit and run,
我只是你的消遣游戏,
so you take this time to get another drink,
所以你选择再去点一杯饮料喝,
I’ll tell them
我会告诉他们
how every story sounds the same
当你停止聆听
when you stop listening,
每个强暴故事听起来都相似
……
I know that you are tired of hearing rape poems.
我知道你厌倦听到这些强暴诗。
I am tired of hearing rape poems,
我也累了,
the same way soldiers are tired of hearing their own guns go off,